miércoles, 8 de junio de 2011

The Journey

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ98Fw7ORv2V8pCbqHieRFkckjruC3A74HiQdBO29bNpfprYpKwThe journey that one makes is always good, memorable and where you pass it more than good.
Have online sites that help the traveler to decide the location or destination, or check lodging is very useful.
I have my reservations, now for my last trip chambre d'hotes barcelone, ​​because I enlis
ted the help of internet to find the destination and the city of Barcelona has loved me.
Well I know places like Sagrada Familia church, La Rambla, Olympic Village, Gothic Quarter and La Barceloneta among others.
And will share my experiences there, my pictures and my most cherished memories.

 
 
And so I also will reflect experiences and stories of other trips to qyudar to people like me who loves to travel have references, help, opinions vary.

1 comentario:

  1. I agree with you, the Sagrada Familia is a beautiful place to choose to visit when in Barcelona.
    Besides the city itself is beautiful, there are several tourist places and people are very warm.

    ResponderEliminar