jueves, 16 de junio de 2011

FACTS AND TIPS We welcome ....

Hello Friends .... back following the color of my blog, I will ask one post for you and give me their opinions.
I want to travel to the United States to know about some places there, I am especially interested in going to New York City, but not to visit places there.
Part of the accommodation and would be resolved through some data I have provided in relation to auberge jeunesse new york is in the city.
But then not know what to do, places to eat and also go well, as restaurants do not know about the area.
Here is my request for opinion or help from you, someone could recommend me places I should visit in the city?.
But even if you have some food places to recommend them .... send greetings!

1 comentario:

  1. I agree with you New York is an excellent travel option, I recommend the central areas to eat.
    The accommodations are very good and besides them you can even get guides that will help with site visits typical of the "Big Apple" as they usually say.

    ResponderEliminar